‘ The accomodation is decorated with luxury textiles and design from Missoni, Hermes and Scholten & Baijings’
The full beam saloon makes the most of the vast space and offers a luxury and a comfortable seating area as well as a dining area. The interior has a range of innovative features combined with natural materials, like oak, leather and wool, incorporated into walls and floors. The sophisticated styling in the accomodation is done with contemporary design of Missoni, Hermes and Scholten & Baijings.
- Number of cabins: 3
- Cabin configuration: owner: 1 Double, 2 convertible Guest 1: 1 Queen, 1 convertible Guest 2: 1 Queen, 1 convertible
- Bed configuration: 1 King 2 Queen 2 Single
- Total guests (sleeping): 6-8
- Total guests (cruising): 8-12
- Crew: Captain + 1 crew + 1 crew optional
- Audiovisual equipment: Bose entertainment in all cabins Satellite / Apple TV (>100 movies) Apple docking station and Playstation 3
- Airconditioning: Fully
- Communication: Wifi (3G with roaming reach & satcom at surcharge) KVH satellite tracphone
MASTER BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The comprehensively equipped full beam owner’s cabin (18m2) is exceptionally large and unique for any 72 ft yacht. It features a kingsize bed, a desk, two sofas and has a separate entrance via a hatch from the deck. This bedroom offers a Bose suround sound system, Apple TV and light insulation. The spacious bathroom is detailed with wall mounted taps, new colours of corian and large rain shower. The toilet also serves as bidet.
2 x double cabins with double beds, both with additional pullman berth and en suite facilities. Each guest cabin has Apple tv.
An adjustable table is hidden in the foredeck. It can be raised to create a dining and cocktail area. The table can also be lowered and equipped with sun mattresses to be converted into a sun-bathing area. The large guest cockpit provides seating for 8-10 persons and is covered by a bimini which can stay put during sailing. The boom tent, a second large sun awning, ensures shade for all on board. At the spacious aft deck another two sun matresses can be placed for ultimate lounging.